A Wise Hippo teacher oozes passion for positive birth and are dedicated to making sure pregnant women and their birth partners achieve the right birth on the day. Women become teachers for a very specific reason, either they have had first-hand experience of achieving a positive birth using these techniques or they have seen others benefit from them with their own eyes and are bursting at the seams to share this life changing knowledge with others. You will find us all wallowing in The Wise Hippo POD online and we look forward to welcoming you to our exclusive community too.
The Wise Hippo book
When your couples book onto a Wise Hippo course they will receive a Wise Hippo book containing details of how to download their relaxation MP3s. This book is set out in 4 easy to follow classes including instructions on how to prepare well, homework and practice diary.
The Wise Hippo Teacher's Handbook
This A4 size Handbook contains all of your Hypnosis scripts that you will read out in all 4 class. This book also contains the necessary information on how to teach The Wise Hippo techniques.
The Wise Hippo Video Library
A jam packed video library with incredible birth footage and interviews from Wise Hippo parents is available for you and your pregnant couples when you join the Wise Hippo community.
All Marketing materials, logos etc
We will provide you with information on how to market your business and give you plenty of support along the way. You will be given access to all marketing materials and Wise Hippo logos etc for the promotion of your Wise Hippo courses.
The Wise Hippo Teacher Training comes in 2 parts
The Online Training
- The Birth foundation module
- The Hypnosis foundation module
- How to teach the 4 classes
Two days Face to Face Training
- Day One – How to become a confident teacher
- Day Two – Teaching and business set up/marketing
Please note that birth professionals or Hypnotherapists only need to attend one of the above foundation modules in addition to the face to face training.
Next training dates
Sunday 19th and Sunday 26th July 2020
( The next training after this one will November 2020)
Location: Live and Online ( via Zoom)
Cost / Investment:
Full Training - £997 2 Full days required
Training comes in 2 parts:
1. Online ( Hypnosis and Birth foundation modules)
2. 2 days Face to Face ( currently live and online via zoom)
Day One - How to become a confident teacher and how to teach the Wise Hippo techniques
Day Two - Hit then ground running, marketing and business set up.
Times : 9.30am to 5pm
Trainer : Tamara Cianfini
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and find out more.
* There is an option to pay in 4 x installments. A £50 administration fee will be added to your first payment for this service.
* Licence Fee - There is an annual licence fee of £90 per year to cover any website updates, promotion and marketing of The Wise Hippo brand, ongoing support and maintaining/updating your teaching materials.
* Insurance - Teaching insurance is approx £65 a year with our preferred suppliers.
For NHS MIDWIVES ONLY
If you are an NHS Midwife looking to teach within the NHS you will need to complete the following training.
1. The Online Hypnosis foundation module
2. The 4 Online ' How to teach modules'
3. One Day Face to Face training 9.30pm to 5pm
4. Complete one case study ( we will provide the materials)
Cost - £297
Looking for NHS Midwife group training?
If you have a group of midwives and require training exclusive for your trust please email me directly on
email@example.com for availability and costs.
* NHS Midwives teaching within the NHS are currently exempt from paying the annual licence fee unless they choose to teach privately.